Tham khảo câu trả lời mẫu cho chủ đề Leisure Time trong IELTS Speaking Part 1.
Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề LEISURE TIME
1. What do you do in your free time?
(Band 7.0 -7.5) So I’m a fan of weight lifting so I’ve been doing it for a few years now. I feel like working out really helps me to look and feel much better.
(Band 8.0) Well, you know, so one of my leisure pursuits is playing the guitar. So I’ve played the guitar since I was an 8th grader. I think it’s a fantastic way to just unwind after a long day at work.
2. Do you think hobbies are important?
(Band 7.0 -7.5) With today modern lifestyles, I feel like work and study are the nerve-racking part of our lives. And therefore hobbies are extremely necessary. We all need to blow off some steam so that you know our minds are ready to take on new challenges.
(Band 8.0) I think hobbies and part times are of paramount importance in modern society, because nowadays life is incredibly hectic, and people are always up to the ears with work and deadlines. So, it’s important to do something in your leisure time to just chill and recover from all that stress.
3. Which hobby you like to try in the future?
(Band 7.0 -7.5) So I have acrophobia which is an extreme fear of height. So as crazy as it may seem, I really want to try sky-diving. Because, you know, I just wanna try something that is out of my comfort zone.
(Band 8.0) So in the future, I would love to have a crack at extreme sports. It sounds crazy, you know, but I want to give sky-diving a try. I think free-falling from enormous altitudes looks like a lot of fun.
Từ vựng và cấu trúc IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề LEISURE TIME
- leisure pursuit (n) thú vui theo đuổi
- to unwind: thư giãn
- nerve-racking (adj) căng thẳng
- to blow off some steam (idiom) giải tỏa căng thẳng (lưu ý: không dùng
blow off her/his/my/… steam)
- up to the ears (idiom) bận ngập đầu
- to take on new challenges: đón nhận những thử thách mới
- sky-diving (n) nhảy dù
- to have a crack at (= to try/ to give something a try) thử cái gì
- to be out of one’s comfort zone: ra khỏi vùng an toàn (cái gì đó hoàn toàn mới mẻ)
- hectic (adj)
- to be a fan of something (= like something)
- to be of great/paramount importance: quan trọng (khi muốn nhấn mạnh)
Các bài viết cùng chủ đề:
Trên đây là câu trả lời tham khảo cho chủ đề Leisure Time trong IELTS Speaking Part 1. Hy vọng bài viết này giúp bạn có thêm những kinh nghiệm để ôn luyện.
Bạn có thể học cách xây dựng câu trả lời và áp dụng vào mọi chủ đề trong IELTS Speaking tại khoá học Pre-Senior 6.0 IELTS của The IELTS Workshop.