Hướng dẫn câu trả lời mẫu (sample answer) và từ vựng cho chủ đề Recycle hay Recycling trong IELTS Speaking Part 1 từ thầy Đặng Trần Tùng (IELTS 9.0 overall, 9.0 Speaking) và The IELTS Workshop.
1. Do you recycle now?
Embarrasingly enough, I do not recycle as much as I think I should. But everybody, myself included, is becoming environmentally – minded. Since the number of environment – related news covered on media is increasing, we consume more responsibly….
- environmentally minded (adj) có ý thức bảo vệ môi trường
- to consume responsibly: tiêu dùng có trách nhiệm
2. Did you recycle when you were a child?
To Vietnamese people, I think 10 – 20 years ago, recycling was a foreign concept. Back then, even though the environment was in a precarious state, we were not aware of how bad the situation was. So we did/ not really care about recycling….
- a strange concept = a foreign concept: điều xa lạ
- be aware of: có ý thức về vấn đề gì
- in a precarious state = in a dangerous state
3. Will you recycle in the future?
I think sustainability is the buzzword. Obviously I will find new ways to recycle in the future. For example, classifying garbages, or not throwing things to quickly…
- sustainability (n) sự bền vững
- buzzword (n) ám chỉ chủ đề đang được nhắc đến nhiều dạo gần đây
4. What kinds of things do you recycle?
When you think about recycling, we usually think of something a little difficult to do for an average person who is not really good with their hands. Recycling is actually really simple. You know, such as turning leftovers into organic fertilizer. Urban gardening is one of the way. You just basically dump things onto the plants…
- be good with one’s hands = be skilled at sth: khéo léo, có khả năng làm gì
Ngoài Recycle, bạn có thể tham khảo các chủ đề khác cho Part 1 và các phần khác tại kho tài liệu bài mẫu IELTS Speaking nhé.