Không thể không nhắc tới SPORTS trong IELTS Speaking, một chủ đề rất kinh điển từ Part 1, Part 2 đến Part 3. Cùng tham khảo cấu trúc, từ vựng và bài mẫu sample cho topic SPORTS trong IELTS Speaking Part 1 từ TIW nhé!
Bài mẫu chủ đề SPORTS IELTS Speaking Part 1
1. Do you like playing sports?
Well I think I’m a big fan of sport. Although I’m not good at it, but my favorite one is swimming. You know I can often meet new people and make friends when I do sports. And as I think that, you know, practicing a sport regularly does wonder for my health. It keeps me in shape, it helps to relieve my back and neck pains. And last but not least, it refreshes my mind after a long day of hard work.
2. What sport are popular in your country?
Well I guess in Vietnam right now, it’s football. I think football is considered the king of sports. It’s very easy to play. All you need is just a ball, a few friends and two goals, which you can always make or create by marking the ground with, you know, piece of clothings or bags, for example. And I think it’s a competitive sport, it can be very enjoyable to watch and play.
3. Do you think it is important to play a sport?
Of course. I think it’s essential for everybody to take up a sport, because, you know, as I mentioned before. Playing sports brings great benefits to your health. It helps to lower the risk of modern diseases such as diabetes, obesity and heart attack. Anyway, at the end of the day, your body is the only place you’ve got to live, right? So I think you’d better take good care of it.
4. What sport would you like to try in the future?
Well, there’s many sports that I would like to have a crack at, but if I have to choose one, that would be climbing. You know, I have always dreamt of climbing Mount Fuji, which is the highest peak in Japan. I can’t imagine myself reaching the summit and getting to admire the breathtaking view of the scenery below. That would be absolutely amazing and I’ll be on top the world.
Từ vựng chủ đề SPORTS IELTS Speaking Part 1
- to be a big fan of something (=like something)
- to do wonder for: có lợi cho
- to keep sb in shape: giữ cho (cơ thể) ai cân đối
- to relieve pain: làm giảm đau
- to refresh one’s mind: làm thư giãn, làm mới đầu óc
- the king of sports (n) môn thể thao vua
- competitve (adj) có tính cạnh tranh
- to take up something: bắt đầu làm gì
- to lower the risk of something: làm giảm nguy cơ
- to have a crack at ( = to try ): thử cái gì
- can’t imagine oneself doing something: không thể tưởng tượng được ai làm gì
- breathtaking (adj) rất đẹp (mô tả khung cảnh,…)
Bài viết cùng chủ đề:
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Leisure time
- 5 điều không nên làm trong phòng thi Speaking để tránh bị trừ điểm
The IELTS Workshop (TIW) là một trong những trung tâm về đào tạo và luyện thi IELTS uy tín hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, được dẫn dắt bởi thầy giáo Đặng Trần Tùng.