WORK AND STUDY là topic bạn chắc chắn sẽ gặp trong bài thi IELTS Speaking. Hãy chuẩn bị kỹ càng với phần bài mẫu và từ vựng tham khảo band 7 – 8 cho đề IELTS Speaking Work and Study dưới đây nhé.
Bài mẫu band 7 và band 8 IELTS Speaking chủ đề WORK and STUDY
1. Are you working or are you a student?
(Band 7.0 – 7.5) So I’m currently working as a teacher, specifically an English teacher. And I actually find it funny because it has nothing to do with my major in colleague, which is economics.
(Band 8.0+) Well currently I’m part-timing as an English teacher at a local tutoring school. And I have been doing so for about 5 years now.
2. What do you like about your job?
(Band 7.0 – 7.5) I’m actually really glad that I picked this job because I feel like I can really help people. Even though there’s a lot of work to do. I just feel very happy to see my students grow every day.
(Band 8.0+) So one of the most rewarding aspects about my job is that I’d get to meet people from all walks of life. And you know, they all bring very different, very unique dynamic to the classroom.
3. What do you do after work?
(Band 7.0 – 7.5) So after work, I usually go home and have dinner with my family. And after that I might just go and grab a drink with my friends, or just stay at home and catch up on my favorite shows on Netflix.
(Band 8.0+) So after I get off, I usually hit the bar with a couple of my friends, or event my students. We would like grab a couple of drinks or maybe a bite to eat if we’re feeling up to it. And it’s always a blast whenever I hang out with them. It’s a great way to unwind and chill.
Từ vựng và cấu trúc IELTS Speaking chủ đề WORK and STUDY
- to have nothing to do with someone/something ( =not involve someone/ something) không liên quan đến
- rewarding (adj) bổ ích, đáng để làm
- walk of life (n) các tầng lớp xã hội
- dynamic (n) sự năng động, sự năng nổ
- to grab a drink (idiom) đi uống, đi nhậu
- to catch up on something: có thể quay lại làm việc mà bạn chưa thể làm trong một thời gian
- to hit the bar (= to grab a drink) (idiom)
- a bite (to eat) (informal): đồ ăn
- to feel up to something: cảm thấy muốn làm gì
- it’s a blast (idiom) câu cảm thán, diễn tả sự vui mừng
- to hang out with: gặp gỡ, đi chơi với
- to unwind: thư giãn
Các bài cùng chủ đề: