Nói về Chủ đề ANIMALS trong bài thi IELTS Speaking , một số câu hỏi Part 1 mà thí sinh có thể gặp phải như:
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Have you ever had a pet before?
- Why do some people keep pets at home?
- Do you like to watch TV programs about wild animals?
- What is the most popular animal in your country?
Dưới đây là câu hỏi, ý tưởng và câu trả lời mẫu cho chủ đề ANIMALS trong IELTS Speaking Samples Part 1 mà bạn có thể tham khảo.
1. What’s your favorite animal?
I’ve always identified myself as a dog person. They’re really loyal and affectionate, and you really grow attached the longer you’re with them. I also love that they’re so smart that they seem to understand human language and respon in their own way.
2. Have you ever had a pet before?
Back when I was in grade school we had a cat, though I’m not entirely sure of what breed she was. She was no easy work, but everyone in my family joined hands to take care of her. Since I moved out, I’ve wanted to adopt a puppy. However, I’m too busy at the moment, nor do I have enough space in my studio.
3. Why do some people keep pets at home?
I read somewhere that having a domestic animal is a form of therapy for people with mental disorders. In addition, for those who live alone like myself, keeping a pet provides a great company. Some people also consider their dog or cat a friend and teach their children to cherish their pet like a family member.
4. Do you like to watch TV programs about wild animals?
To be honest, I don’t go out of my way to find those programs, but I enjoy some documentaries on National Geographic that I come across. I find the wildlife shots incredibly fascinating, especially the ones where a predator is hunting its prey. I’m an animal lover, mind you, but I’m also a sucker for some thrilling cinematography.
5. What is the most popular animal in your country?
Vietnam is originally an agricultural producing nation, therefore, we usually call the water buffalo our buddy since they assist us in farmwork. They are often featured on postcards as one of the symbol representing the country. They were also chosen as the mascot of the South East Asian sporting event hosted by Vietnam back in 2003.
– dog/ cat person: người thích nuôi chó / mèo
– grow attached (to sb/sth): trở nên gắn bó với
– breed: giống
– mental disorder: rối loạn về thần kinh
– loyal: trung thành
– predator: động vật săn mồi
– prey: con mồi
– domestic animal: động vật nuôi
– company: bạn bè/ sự đồng hành
– go out of one’s way (to do sth): cố gắng hết sức làm gì
Bài mẫu bởi cô Thanh Hương – Giáo viên tại The IELTS Workshop HCM
>>> Xem thêm: Topic: Water – IELTS Speaking Samples Part 1
Trên đây là câu trả lời tham khảo cho chủ đề ANIMALS. Hy vọng bài viết này giúp bạn có thêm những kinh nghiệm để ôn luyện tốt hơn. Ngoài ra, bạn có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều bài hơn tại kho bài IELTS Speaking của The IELTS Workshop nhé.