Cùng tìm hiểu sample và từ vựng cho topic Describe a work of art / a painting that you have seen trong bài thi IELTS Speaking Part 2.
Từ vựng và cấu trúc chủ đề Describe a work of art
Describe the painting
- stunning (adj) thu hút
- to stand out: nổi bật
- reproduction (n) bản làm lại
- replica (n) bản sao
- the real McCoy: bản gốc
- genuine (adj) thật
- immaculate (adj) nguyên chất, nguyên vẹn
- focal point (n) tiêu điểm
Describe the artist
- internationally acclaimed (adj) được biết đến rộng rãi
- to become synonymous with something: (tên tuổi) gắn liền với cái gì
- one’s signature work of art: tác phẩm tiêu biểu của ai
Describe the feeling
- hands down (phrase) chắc chắn (= definitely)
- to do justice to: đại diện cho, thể hiện rõ ràng cho
- to be struck by: bị làm cho bất ngờ
- transfixed (adj) sững người, sửng sốt
- to give off a ____ vibe: đem lại cảm giác gì
- sombre (adj) u buồn, u tối
- to decipher: phân tích
- to contemplate: thưởng ngoạn, lặng ngắm
Các topic khác:
Bài mẫu chủ đề Describe a work of art
I would consider myself as an art person, I have seen so many stunning paintings. But the stand out for me is Mona Lisa, which is an immaculate painting by Leonardo Da Vinci who is an internationally acclaimed painter. He became synonymous with many paintings that perfectly capture the essence of the Renaissance. But his signature work of art is, hands down, Mona Lisa.
I first saw the painting a couple of months ago at a local art gallery in the vicinity of my house. It was just a reproduction of Mona Lisa. It couldn’t possibly do justice to the Real McCoy. But still I was really struck by the painting.
The painting looks amazing. The color are predominantly dark tones which give off a a sombre vibe. And the focal point is a lady with a mysterious smile. For thousand of years, many scientists have been trying to decipher the meaning behind that smile.
And when it comes to my feeling to the paintings, as I was saying, I haven’t seen the original version by myself. But seeing its replica, I was completely transfixed. And I wish that in the future, I could contemplate the genuine Mona Lisa.
Sample by Ms. Thuy Luong (IELTS 8.0 – The IELTS Workshop)
Bạn cần giúp đỡ học Speaking?