Ôn tập các chủ đề Speaking là việc không thể bỏ qua khi luyện thi IELTS. Trong bài viết dưới đây TIW sẽ cập nhật các chủ đề mới có thể xuất hiện trong kỳ thi IELTS Speaking từ tháng 9 – tháng 12 (gọi là bộ Forecast Speaking quý 3 năm 2021).
Bộ đề này được nhiều học viên cũng như cộng đồng IELTS đánh giá là khả năng rơi vào khá cao.
Bộ Forecast Speaking quý 3 sẽ giữ lại khoảng 70% chủ đề cũ từ bộ đề quý 2 và thêm 30% chủ đề mới. Ngoài ra, bạn cũng có thể theo dõi các đề thi thật hàng tuần (khi được đi thi thì chính các bạn học viên TIW đi thi về cập nhật). Tất cả sẽ được tổng hợp tại LINK cuối bài viết.
Forecast Speaking Part 1 quý 3/2021
- What apps have you recently used?
- What kinds of apps are you usually interested in?
- What was the first app you used?
- What kinds of apps would you like to use in the future?
- What is your favorite colour?
- What is the colour you dislike? Why?
- What colours do your friends like most?
- What colour makes you feel uncomfortable in your room?
- What kind of weather do you like most?
- What is the weather like in your hometown?
- Do you like the weather in your hometown?
- Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
- Have you ever lost your way?
- How can you find your way when you are lost?
- Can you read a map when you get lost?
- Have you ever helped someone who got lost?
- Is it difficult for you to stay focused on something?
- What do you do to help you concentrate?
- What may distract you when you’re trying to stay focused?
- When do you need to be focused?
Pets and animals
- What is your favorite animal? Why?
- What is the most popular animal in Vietnam?
- Have you ever had a pet before?
- Where do you prefer to keep your pet, indoors or outdoors?
Public garden and parks
- Would you like to play in a public garden or park?
- What do you like to do when visiting a park?
- How have parks changed today compared to the time when you were a kid?
- Would you prefer to play in a personal garden or public garden?
- Do you like science?
- When did you start to learn about science?
- Which science subject is interesting to you?
- What kinds of interesting things have you done with science?
- Do you like buying shoes? How often?
- Have you ever bought shoes online?
- How much money do you usually spend on shoes?
- Which do you prefer, fashionable shoes or comfortable shoes?
- Do you use headphones?
- What type of headphones do you use?
- When would you use headphones?
- In what conditions, you won’t use headphones?
- Do you like handwriting?
- Do you think handwriting is important?
- Which do you prefer, handwriting or typing?
- What is the differences between handwriting and typing?
Forecast Part 2 & Part 3 quý 3/2021
Các bạn có thể xem full cue card ở link cuối bài nhé.
Part 2: Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- What habits should children have?
- What should parents do to teach their children good habits?
- What influences do children with bad habits have on other children?
- Why do some habits change when people get older?
Part 2: Describe a foreign person who you have heard or known that you think is interesting
- Do you have any foreign friends and do you think having foreign friends is a good way to know other countries?
- Do you think it is important to know the culture and language before going to another country?
- Why do you think of people who work in international companies?
- What abilities do people need to have when working in an international company?
Part 2: Describe a difficult decision that you once made (Full Sample)
Part 3 (Full Sample)
- What decisions do people usually make in their daily lives?
- Which is easier, making a decision by yourself or making a decision after group discussion?
- Why are many young people unwilling to follow their parents’ advice?
- Why would middle-aged people tend to second-guess their own decisions?
Part 2: Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go
- Which form of vehicle is more popular in your country, bikes, cars or motorcycles?
- Do you think air pollution comes mostly from mobile vehicles?
- Do you think people need to change the way of transportation drastically to protect the environment?
- How are the transportation systems in urban areas and rural areas different?
Part 2: Describe a famous athlete you know (Full Sample)
Part 3 (Full Sample)
- What kinds of exercises do Vietnamese people like?
- What characteristics do you think an athlete should have?
- Why are there so few top athletes?
- What’s the best way to become a top athlete?
Part 2: Describe a creative person whose work you admire
- Do you think you are a creative person?
- Is it good for children to learn arts?
- What kinds of jobs require people to be creative?
- Do you think leaders need to have creative ability?
Part 2: Describe a good service you received (Full Sample)
Part 3: (Full Sample)
- What do you think of the relationship between companies and customers?
- As a customer, what kinds of services would you expect to receive from a company?
- What kinds of jobs involve coping with the public?
- Why should companies react quickly when customers have difficulties?
Part 2: Describe a place you visited on vacation
- What are some popular attractions that people like to visit in your country?
- Do old people and young people choose different places to go on vacation? Why?
- What do young people and old people think about when making travel plans?
- How do people get to know a new place?
Part 2: Describe a businessman that you admire
- What do you think is the retirement age for men and women?
- What kinds of qualities do people need to run their own business?
- What do you think are the key factors that contribute to the success of a business?
- If you had the opportunity to have own business, what business would it be? Why?
Part 2: Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like (Full Sample)
Part 3: (Full Sample)
- Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?
- What kinds of people are usually friendly?
- What are the differences between being friendly and being polite?
- What do you think of the people who are always straightforward?
Part 2: Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
- Do you think children are born smart or they learn to become smart?
- How do children become smart at school?
- Why are some people well-rounded and others only good at one thing?
- Why does modern society need talents of all kinds?
Part 2: Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- Do you think it is important to read the book before watching the movie version of it?
- Do boys and girls like the same kinds of books?
- What kinds of books do Vietnamese people like reading?
Part 2: Describe a café you like to visit
- What kind of people would like to go to a café?
- Why do young people like studying in a café instead of at home?
- Do old people like to drink coffee?
- Do Vietnamese people like to drink coffee?
Part 2: Describe a time when you got up early
- Do you know anyone who likes to get up early?
- Why do people get up early?
- What kinds of occasions need people to arrive early?
- Why do some people like to stay up late?
Part 2: Describe a time when you waited for something special that would happen
- On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
- Who behave better when waiting, children or adults?
- Compared to the past, are people less patient now? Why?
- What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?
Part 2: Describe a person who impressed you most when you were in primary school
- Why do people always miss their childhood?
- Are kids happier than adults? Why?
- Why do people still remember many of their friends from primary school?
- What kind of primary school teachers will impress students?
Something that spent more than expected
Part 2: Describe an item on which you spent more than expected
- Do you often buy more than you expected?
- What do you think young people spend most of their money on?
- Do you think it is important to save money? Why
- Do people buy things they do not need?
Sử dụng bộ đề Forecast Speaking như thế nào?
- “Hạn sử dụng” của bộ đề này đến khi nào?
Bộ đề Forecast Speaking này sẽ được áp dụng trong quý 3, tức là từ tháng 9 đến tháng 12 năm 2021 và được update liên tục bằng cách đối chiếu với bộ đề thi thật. Bạn có thể lấy link update đề thi thật ở phía dưới.
- Mình có dự định thi vào đầu năm sau, bộ đề này còn sử dụng được không?
Được. Bộ đề thường không thay đổi quá 30 – 40%
- Làm sao để biết khi nào bộ đề thay đổi?
Bạn hãy subscribe để nhận được thông báo từ TIW khi có thay đổi nhé.
- Tìm câu trả lời tham khảo IELTS Speaking ở đâu?
Bạn có thể tìm tại kho bài mẫu IELTS Speaking của TIW.
- Có nên học thuộc câu trả lời mẫu không?
TIW khuyên bạn là không nên. Giám khảo hoàn toàn nhận ra được nếu thí sinh cố học thuộc câu trả lời. Do đó, các bài mẫu chỉ nên lấy làm 1 nguồn tham khảo.
Việc đăng tải bộ đề và câu trả lời mẫu không nhằm cổ súy cho thí sinh học tủ mà chỉ giúp định hướng cho thí sinh có nội dung ôn luyện trọng tâm để đạt kết quả tốt nhất.
Download bộ đề Forecast Speaking quý 3/ 2021 đầy đủ
Tham khảo lộ trình học IELTS đến từ The IELTS Workshop.