“Ơ mây zing gút chóp em” của HLV Binz trong chương trình Rap Việt 2020 bắt đầu được cư dân mạng sử dụng như 1 meme nhằm thể hiện sự khen ngợi theo cách hài hước. Thật ra không chỉ riêng HLV Binz đâu, mà rất nhiều người (kể cả người bản địa) sử dụng chúng như một thói quen khi muốn khen ngợi ai đó đấy!
Trên thực tế thì có cả hàng trăm cách khác nhau để dùng thay cho Good Job / Amazing đấy nhé. Nay TIW giới thiệu 100+ cách nói thay cho Good job phổ biến trong tiếng Anh để các bạn tham khảo.
1. Way to go!
(phrase) Mang nghĩa tương tự Congratulations / Well done!
Từ này có nguồn gốc từ lĩnh vực thể thao từ những năm 1960s, dùng để khích lệ các vận động viên đang thi đấu tốt. Giờ đây, nó được sử dụng rộng rãi như 1 cách để khen ngợi!
Every one was surprised by your performance. Way to go man!
2. Kudos to you
Vốn dĩ từ lóng này ‘kudos’ bắt nguồn từ tiếng Hy Lạp (Greek) và mang nghĩa là ‘khen ngợi’. Khi nói ‘kudos to someone’ hay ‘kudos to something’ tức là ta đang muốn thể hiện sự tán thưởng, sự công nhận.
Kudos to you for achieving a band 8 in the IELTS test!
3. You rock!
(phrase) Nghĩa tương tự như ‘You are really great!‘ hoặc dùng để khích lệ người nghe ‘You can do it!’
That presentation was really good, you rock!
(adjective/ phrase) Quá tuyệt, tuyệt vời. Lưu ý phân biệt từ này với từ “terryfying” – đáng sợ nhé!
Suboi looked absolutely terrific in the last show.
Một từ cực xịn mà phát âm cũng thấy… xịn hết cả mồm luôn: /suːˈpɜːb/. Nếu bạn chưa biết cách phát âm /ɜː/ thì hãy theo dõi video dưới đây:
Giờ chúng ta đi vào một số ngữ cảnh cụ thể hơn nhé. Tùy từng tình huống, ta sẽ có nhiều cách khen ngợi khác nhau.
Cách khen ngợi năng lực trong tiếng Anh
Trang trọng (Formal)
- I must say you really know how to communicate.
- If you don’t mind me saying, you are an excellent public speaker.
- I totally admire your spontaneity. (sự tự nhiên)
- I admire your ability to think on your feet.
- I really must express my admiration for your speech.
Không trang trọng (Informal)
- You can really argue. That was amazing debate!
- Wow! You’re great at delivering a pep talk!
- You’re an awesome rapper.
- It’s a mesmerizing performance.
- You sure can play badminton. Great Skills!
- I love the way you play piano.
- You really have some special talent.
Cách khen ngợi ngoại hình / trang phục trong tiếng Anh
Trang trọng (Formal)
- May I pay you a compliment Trang? You really look fantastic today.
- I hope you don’t mind, but I just had to say how wonderful you look today.
- Ms. Linh, may I be so bold as to compliment you on your skirt?
Không trang trọng (Informal)
- You look great/ phenomenal / amazing
- The vest looks stunning.
- What a lovely outfit!
- I like your new haircut. It makes you look like a celebrity.
- I like your hat – where did you get it?
- I love your new dress.
- You look very good in that suit.
- This color looks nice on you.
- You’re looking very gorgeous today.
- You have a lovely voice.
- Wow, you look hot!
- What a beautiful dress!
- Cool shoes, totally suit you.
Cách khen ngợi đồ đạc trong tiếng Anh
- I couldn’t help but notice your iPhone 13. It’s a beauty!
- I have to admit I’m jealous of your stunning dress.
- You have such a majestic table in your room.
- I have no words to describe your brand new car.
Không trang trọng:
- Nice car! Is it yours?
- Kudos on the new airpod dude. Where did you get it?
- Your camera is superb.
- Awesome headphones man, they look stunning.
Cách khen ngợi món ăn trong tiếng Anh
- The dish is delicious.
- This is best Pho bowl I ever had.
- This soup is very tasty.
- Great chicken! It’s finger licking good.
- You’re a fantastic cook.
- Did you make this cake from scratch?
- You’ve got to give me the recipe for this chicken dish!
- This banh mi is out of this world.
- That was delicious. My compliments to the chef!
Cách khen ngợi nhà cửa trong tiếng Anh
- What a nice housse!
- You have a beautiful apartment.
- You have a lovely home Minh.
- I love what you have done with the place.
- Where did you get that lovely painting?
- I love the decor. Did you do it yourself?
Cách khen ngợi trẻ con trong tiếng Anh
- She’s darn cute.
- What a cute and cuddly boy.
- Your child is very well-behaved.
- Your son is a smart cookie.
- Oh, what an adorable nose!
- Your kid is a lot of fun.
- She’s well-mannered daughter.
Cách đáp lại khi nhận được lời khen
- How kind of you/ It’s nice of you to say so.
- Really? I’m not sure about that, actually.
- Thank you so much
- Thanks a bunch.
- Thanks for your compliment.
- Seriously, you liked it that much.
- I’m glad you like it.
- I’m delighted to hear that.
Các cách nói Good Job / Amazing / Great Job khác
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- I’m very proud of you.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
- I’m happy to see you working like that.
- That’s much, much better!
- You’ve mastered it!
- That’s better than ever.
- You must have been practicing.
- You did that very well.
- You’re really going to town.
- Exactly right.
- You’re doing that much better today.
- You’ve just about got it.
- That’s the best you’ve ever done.
- You’re doing a good job.
- That’s it!
- Now you’ve figured it out.
- That’s quite an improvement.
- I knew you could do it.
- Keep working on it.
- You’re improving.
- Now you have it!
- You are learning fast.
- Now that’s what I call a fine job.
- Right on!
- You’re really improving.
- Good remembering.
- You’ve got that down pat.
- You certainly did well today.
- Now you have the hang of it.
- Couldn’t have done it better myself.
- Aren’t you proud of yourself?
- You really make my job fun.
- That’s the right way to do it.
- You’re getting better every day.
- You did it that time!
- Nice going.
- You haven’t missed a thing!
- Keep up the good work.
- Nothing can stop you now.
- That’s the way to do it.
- You’ve got your brain in gear today.
- That’s better.
- That was first class work.
- That’s the best ever.
- You’ve just about mastered it.
- Perfect/ Fantastic/ Excellent/Tremendous!
- I’ve never seen anyone do it better.
- You outdid yourself today!
- I think you’ve got it now.
- You figured that out fast.
- Keep it up!
- You did a lot of work today.
- Well look at you go.
- That’s it.
- You remembered!
- That’s really nice.
- That’s the way
- You’re doing fine!
- You are really learning a lot.
- Good going.
Cùng chủ đề: